I am writing this as a blessed woman of Christ. I have had such a consistent appreciation in my heart since the beginning of the school year. Really consistently pressing into Him. I love all the work that He has been demanding from me. I am in such awe of the constant work that He requires of me.[I LOVE MY RELATIONSHIP] I need to say GLORY TO GOD! For He and His promises of Truth are Good! His beauty is unimaginable and His Forgiveness is Endless!. GLORY TO GOD!!!!!!!!GLORY TO GOD!!!
~ a prayer for those who need Him.
Lord extend your heart to me Father I am in such need of you right now. Lord my heart is aching, its bleeding for You to come and heal this wound in my tired and weary heart. Lord help me to go back to my past forgive those who wronged me and who didn't give me the sufficient love I needed. Lord help me to make a sacrifice to You and not hold any part of this situation for myself. Lord I love you and my heart needs to be wherever you are. God take me like a bride in the night. Lord come and steel me away. I need this intimate escape with you right now so I can hear your voice! I love you Lord and I pray Your Will Be Done!.
~Amen~
Free Charcters In Roblox
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment