Hey Ladies!
Just wanted to drop an encouraging word of love!
God is moving sooo fast and sooo awesomely!!!
Guys! Imagine spiritual warfare like never before... the kind that makes you Rawer in the spirit!! Ladies He is MOVING here like never before!! A lot is coming together... B.A.S.I.C is having a conference in April so we will attending, and man are we excited... we are also performing a skit that someone of the body wrote... and performing it at the conference! (its like 400+ people) :D
so keep us in prayer. Also we have been pursuing PURITY as a group and we are really digging deeper into the word to make our walks as blind unto Him!
I love you all and miss you!! I will be coming home to see Conor during spring break!! not sure how much you will see of me but I'll try!
So let get ready for a fruitful summer full of out reach and presbytery! PRAISE GOD!!!
Ladies... BRIDE of Christ get ready to put on the Veil!! Because He's coming back!!
Free Charcters In Roblox
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment