Sorry Tara! Because of Pastor Danny's recent messages I feel like anything I would say in here would be complaining and not encouraging. I'm feeling stressed about a situation and it's getting to the point where anxiety is kicking in. I just wish things wouldn't bother me as much as they do. I pray that it is resolved soon so I can get on with my life. In better news, I start school in 2 weeks! I just finished filling out all of my financial aid papers and I'm faxing them in tomorrow so I pray that I am given the money I need for school. I had a dream that I could not take a decent picture to save my life! I know that's not true but when your major is Photography, it's pretty much a nightmare!
I hope our missing ladies are doing well. If there's anything I can pray about for you guys, let me know.
- Crackalackin'
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I learned to pray that God can make you stronger than you are now so you Can go through things with ease and without anxiety. I pray that you become stronger and wiser. thanks for the heads up. keep going strong, just think we have this great blanket of friends that we can fall into when ever we need it. and ps I was complaining to C last night! I have nothing to be complaining about, but its what we do the flesh over takes sometimes because we are human! Much Love!
~T~
YOU WILL TAKE AMAZING PICTURES! School is going to improve your skills. This is a great opportunity for you. I love you girlie. Forget fear. Push forward. Your anxiety is in my prayers. You will be okay and school is going to be an awesome experience! : )
Chels
Post a Comment