
Hey everyone,
I wanted to ask if you guys could pray for my team. A lot of us are getting pretty worn out from the season and stress. Some are art students like myself and others are engineers [smart ladies]. And it is Midterm time here at Alfred University so there is a lot of anxiety and stress. So if you could pray for the team for me. All of these girls mean so much to me, even thoes who give me a hard time. Pray for their bodies, minds and spirit. [Basically all of them are non-believers]
We are doing really well, we beat last years record already and we have a game today!
I pray that everyone is well and I keep you guys in my prayers!
In His Awesome Love
~T~
p.s. this is a photo from last years team I'll get an updated pic!
1 comment:
Who wears short shorts?!
Post a Comment