Saturday, October 4, 2008

Missing my man...

Okay, so...this is day #2 being without my hubby. I miss him so dearly and he will not return until next Friday. He is going to Colorado for Rhythm In Twenty http://www.rhythmintwenty.com/
Check it out...
Well it is an awesome event for him to help him find balance and talk with other leaders from all across the US. Please pray for his safety on the road and just pray for the both of us while we are apart. I know that he will come back with tools and relationships that will be with him forever. I am so grateful for this opportunity that God has granted him. I still miss him but I know that this is a wonderful thing.

I love all of you girls. God bless you guys!

*This morning I was reading through Joel and I love these verses: Joel 2: 12-13

12 "Even now," declares the LORD, "return to me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping and mourning."
13 Rend your heart and not your garments. Return to the LORD your God, for he is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love, and he relents from sending calamity.


Remember God wants our WHOLE heart. Find your peace and comfort in Him because he is the One who can completely give it to you.

Love,
Chels

No comments: