Taffi, Alexis, Jenn, Amanda and myself drove upstate last night to go to the Shawn McDonald concert. We had a blast. It was an amazing concert. His lyrics are absolutely beautiful. I love all of his songs because they speak of Christs love and how much we need him. And that we do. He used to be a drug addict and completely turned his life around. He was very humble because he was concerned of taking the glory and he wanted it all to go to God. Please pray for him because he said that his marriage is going through a really tough time right now. Just pray that God can work through any difficulties and circumstances surrounding them. The more you do for God, the more the devil tries to attack you. I thank God for him and his music because I know it touches the souls of many.
Reach FM provided this free concert. The founder of the company spoke for a while during the concert. They brought out 17 wooden crosses that were about 8 feet tall. These crosses were placed in cities surrounding us (Wilmington, Philly, etc.) where Reach FMs supporters preached and handed out free T-shirts and snacks. Many people gave their hearts to God. These peeps signed the crosses with Sharpies...and oh my gosh....there were so many. So, praise God for Reach FM and all that they do. May God continue to bless their ministry.
I also have to give a shout out to D.P. Dough which I was introduced to by Amanda and Jenn. They have heavenly calzones. My mouth enjoyed that. Thanks girls!
Well small group is tonight at my house. I can not wait to see you ladies here. Tacos and Elf. Time to get in the Christmas Spirit.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Joyce is coming home next weekend! : )
I love you all. Have a wonderful, amazing and joy filled day!
Chelsea
Free Charcters In Roblox
5 years ago
3 comments:
I was wondering if you were going to mention D.P. Dough. Good stuff!
- Crackalackin'
Oh man! how long is she home for? till thanksgiving? i hope i can see everyone again!!
T
I'll only be home for the weekend. I actually won't be coming home for Thanksgiving :( BUT i'll be home for good (aka 1 month) on Dec 5th.
I am super excited!
It sounds like you guys had an awesome time! BTW, i love how you said peeps chels, I haven't heard that in a long time lol.
I think I'm going to eat a calzone now. YUMM.
Love love
Post a Comment