I was quickly prompted to step out of myself yesterday. I was reminded about our great commission and how little I have contributed to this calling. Right now, I have brothers and sisters in Christ being persecuted as they take on their crosses daily by fulfilling their role in furthering the Kingdom.
A militant Hindu priest and 4 of his attendants, who were zealously going around the villages of Orissa, India reconverting' people back to Hinduism, were gunned down by unknown assailants in Central Orissa last weekend. Immediately the Christians were blamed.
Currently, there are children and adult missionaries in Orissa, India that are confined in buildings in fear for their lives. Their only defense is prayer against the Hindu radicals lurking outside of these missionary centers in pursuit of Christian blood. All the while 5000 Christian family homes and churches are being burned down and destroyed within the city. Families have been forced to flee to the jungle in hopes of escaping the chaos.
I am sure that more of these incidents, whether on a larger or smaller scale, are happening all throughout the world. Please pray fervently for our brothers and sisters. Only God knows why this is happening. We can only hope and trust in His character. He is good, all the time.
-j
Free Charcters In Roblox
5 years ago
4 comments:
J do you know that at the BASIC conference i attended I met a boy from that part of India and we had a prayer session for Orissa! How cool is that! My brothers and sisters and I were praying about this exact topic. the thing that made me cry was when we saw footage of Christians in Orissa singing and dancing and PRAISING GOD! in HIDING!!! that part killed me.
i hope you are enjoying being home. i will follow shortly after you on the 25 of Nov!!
wow, thats awesome!! :)
Amen.
- Crackalackin'
Awesome story...sometimes we take soo much for granted. Thank God we live in a free country where we can praise HIM. These Christians from Orissa will he in my prayers!
Post a Comment