
Hey Girls
and the guys who follow the JCGirls blog!I just came back from the B.A.S.I.C Retreat! WHAT A WEEKEND!
Fellowshiping with the Lord. Getting in to His word and realizing how soon He is coming back and what needs to happen before He does :)
The worship was great bands of local churches came and a band named Isaiah 6 was there too and a guy names Luke Wood who was awesome and the band from IHOP not the IHOP of pancakes :) but the International House Of Prayer a 24/7 prayer room! http://www.ihop.org/
check them out these people are amazing!
As a result of this weekend God has blessed me in so many ways!
I god delivered of my "need" for a husband and said to God that "I will never let anyone else get in my way of loving You" so that was Friday night the first night that we were there.
Then there was early morning prayer and worship and the main speakers who was AMAZING! I just cant remember his name right now
and then I got baptized in the Holy spirit and my speaking in tongues when to another level! It was SO amazing to connect with God on a totally HIGHER level!!
During other late night sessions we prayed for the "right to choose" movement and that young people might vote on their values or what they should be basing their values off of. We prayed for the candidates and for the country it was truly a moving night there was so much prayer for the world for the NATIONS!!! oh it was SO AWESOMELY POWERFUL!! BEAUTIFUL!
Then the people from IHOP showed us how to pray in the Harp and Bowl way or format! which was SO filling there is a whole thing on their website about that! maybe we could use something like that during Kinos worship!! :)
and then we drove back to Alfred! and then a brother in Christ was going to get baptized and a few other people said that they wanted to be baptized as well and I was there behind my pastors house by the pond and my pastor said is there anyone else who wants to be baptized and I spoke up. So myself and 3 other brothers and sisters got water baptized at 5pm in the pond of my pastors back yard and it was 42* outside! and all of our church family was there to receive us out of the freezing water and to congratulate us! For our Public display of our faith and to our connection to Christ!
Then after getting changed our usual Sunday night soaking prayer began and a vision came to me. about the battle my brothers and sisters will be fighting here against evils like homosexuality and demonic presences and the lack of faith and fall to premarital sex and binge drinking! Guys GOD IS GOOD! GOD ID BETTER THAN GOOD!
I have so much blessing in my life to have a family where ever I go! you guys in DE and my family here! I thank God for you all!
And I recently had been given the mantel of leadership and as a result of my spiritual growth especially in the Word this responsibility will be released even more! I am so ready to do this with God by my side!!
Much Love
In His Purpose!!
TARA!!
7 comments:
Kainos is done at the end of the year. Boo.
- Crackalackin'
thanks for the positive feedback!
'Crack
Was just letting you know so you didn't get your hopes up.
uggg! but there's still the FAMILY!!!!
Of course there's still the family. I didn't say the family was going anywhere. An amazing opportunity has presented itself elsewhere for us.
what is that?
That's awesome Tara! Good for you!
Post a Comment