Although I did not vote for Obama, I fully support and back him up. He will be in my prayers and I know that God has placed him as our President for a reason. We need to be UNITED Americans and encourage and pray for our government. I trust and respect that Obama will make right decisions and will wisely lead our country to the best of his ability. Congrats to him! If you are feeling uneasy about the results take a look at this scripture:
Romans 13
Submission to the Authorities
1Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will commend you.
Remember who institutes authority!
Love,
Chels
Free Charcters In Roblox
5 years ago
2 comments:
Awesome post Chelsea!
I couldn't agree more!!
I didnt vote for Obama either but what I think makes me feel better is that no matter what economically happens or what comes out of his presidency we have God's backing and support. WE WIN IN THE END!! because He is coming back soon and the world is going to change and it is our generation that will be here when Christ returns!! miss you chels!
Post a Comment