Friday, November 14, 2008

Home

Hey all I just wanted to drop a line and say that I am ready to come home!!! i will not be at church with you on Sunday Nov 30 because I will be heading home on the train! but I will be there in spirit!! Now no to business how are we getting up to NYC? exactly? driving up when are we leaving? and I wanted to just JOYCE a shout out!! I LOVE YOU GIRLY and I MISS YOU!!! you to CHELS!!! i just seem to talk to you more! :P... well i hope all is well love you ALL remember GOD is GOOD!

For His Purpose!
Tara

2 comments:

J C Girls said...

YES! I AM SOOOO HAPPY YOU ARE COMING HOME. I miss you dearly! I cannot wait to see ya. Details are to come about NYC...maybe you can help. Talk to you soon.

Chelsea

J C Girls said...

Awww, you don't love me?

- Amanda