Well...let me just start off by saying how incredible God is in case you didn't know (which you all do). God loves us so so so much. And he made this beautiful creation and everything in it. The Holiest of All stepped down onto this broken, wicked, dirty world and we considered him a liar and beat him and tortured him. He gave it all. Why? FOR US. I read through John yesterday and every time I read that it just blows my mind. This is just a reminder that we need to give it all as imitators of Jesus. We need to give our love, our time, our prayers, our work, our finances, our relationships, our marriages, our studies, our everything to God. We need to follow God and seek His will in all things.
My husband and I just started reading a book called The Shack by William P. Young. We are only in the 5th chapter but it is a great book. It is one of those that you do not want to put down because you can not wait to see what is happening in the next chapter. I highly recommend it. I also finished reading Wild Goose Chase by Mark Batterson. My favorite part of the book is in the second chapter, the cage of responsibility. He discusses that most people just settle for a paycheck instead of their passions. BUT once you know your passion, it is YOUR responsibility to CHASE after it. This should be a challenge to all! Put down all that you have and seek your God ordained purpose. That is what He created you for....you will never feel complete unless you seek this out. It will most likely mean sacrifice. I am willing to sacrifice to do God's will. I hope that anyone reading this is as well. As Batterson says, "Let's be dangerous".
There are some major breakthroughs in the lives surrounding me and I just want to give all the praise and Glory to God. THANK YOU!
God Bless you all.
Love,
Chels
Free Charcters In Roblox
5 years ago
3 comments:
UGG I love the LOVE that we all LIVE IN!!! GREAT PASSION!!
~T~
I'm reading the Shack now AND I'm only on chapter 5 too! Weird... =)
Post a Comment