Friday, September 19, 2008

Feel Him

I feel Him shaping me, there are so many things going on in my mind and in my world that I have so conception of. But I have this quiet knowing that much is changing and changing dramatically. I am nervous but on the other had I know why, and it is because I don't know what is going to coma of my life in the next few years. I thank God for all the wonderful things He is doing in my life that I can see, and all that I cant see. He leads me by still waters and I gain His Peace. He delivers me from the fire by extinguishing my enemies, and He Is so Glorious that it is All that I can see. I hope everyone is blessed today, and when you read this.
~In His Love
~T~

No comments: