Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's a beautiful day

Hey Girls,

i just wanted to share a bit of joy and maybe a simple perspective.

last night there was a person who was sweeping the stairs in the main building of my school. They didnt seem happy, because students were walking over their job well done of sweeping. So I decided to show some Love [the perfect kind] and I was intimidated by this person at first because they looked hard and calloused and miserable. So I said excuse me when I passed and then Thanked them for their service and wonderful job, wished then a good night and parted from there. As i looked back I saw a smile and I saw God in that person because someone looked past the low income person who sweeps the stairs in Powell [the building] and im late to class ill finish later <3 :) bye

2 comments:

J C Girls said...

And that was basically it but there was so much beauty in her smile. GOd is good so Spread the Love!!

Love Tara

Kainos said...

Tara -
I got your comment... AWESOME! I wanted to know if I could use it in one of my messages.

-Steve