Sunday, September 21, 2008

Free

I have been battling with a few things lately pertaining to relationships and such, I hadn't spoken to my pastor on a specific level because of schedules and such, anyways. The sermon was particularly strong and spoke to me that I had to talk to pastor ASAP! So I did I caught him up to speed on what God has been doing in my life concerning you guys/girls at home and with with everything else in my life! As I was talking to my pastor I realized that this gift of Love that I had been blessed with by God was my cross that I must carry for now until my "Adam" is delivered to me! But I wanted to share that it is not of my worldly want but through God's love, It was given! :) major major PEACE!!! may God Bless you all this week and my He keep you in His palm and close to His Heart!
~T~

1 comment:

Chels said...

Yes! We are called to love and you are a beautiful woman that will have a lot to offer to your future husband. I am so happy that you have found peace about this. You are being molded everyday into Gods image. Keep on seeking