Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Camping


Hi Ladies! I had a great time camping in VA! Fun at the beach, the Zohan, sitting by the fire, eating smores, celebrating Joyce's birthday, ant eaten panda cupcakes, encouraging conversations, moments of peace, fellowship, cheesecake, having to pee when we rode by the campground (lol), people tripping over the tent ropes with personal injuries, bike riding, trails, beautiful sunrises, dew, and laughter. It was wonderful. Thank you to all who were able to go and enjoy each others friendship.
And Tara, I am so sorry that you were unable to go. We really missed you but I am sure there will be another opportunity for us. I am happy that you are able to reconnect now with others around you. We miss you!! : ) How was your scrimmage??
The above pic is a little congrats to my hubby the official winner (2-1) for home run derby last night. I love you baby!
*c

1 comment:

J C Girls said...

WE WON!!!! :D so good!!!