Stevie went to DC yesterday. He went to visit Mark Batterson @ Ebenezers. Their Chai is better than Starbucks by the way.... He was a really down to earth guy with an awesome passion. His church (NCC) is located downstairs in their coffee house and services are also at the Movie Theater in Union Station and a couple of other locations. God has truly blessed him and National Community Church. There are tons of twenty somethings surrounding DC and Ebenezers has a prime location....Right by Union Station, one of the busiest places in DC. How awesome is that? Coffee and God.. irresistible. Their slogan is "Coffee with a Cause".
After that we went to the ZOO! It was lots fun. We got to see a zebra, an orangutan, a hippo, and the most adorable chipmunk ever! (Which I was most excited about)
Then...we went to The Cheesecake Factory. What in the world? YES! It was good. What a beautiful day to spend with my husband. There was no where else I would have rather been yesterday than right by his side. GOD IS GOOD : )
Free Charcters In Roblox
5 years ago
1 comment:
aHHHHH! I take so much blessing in hearing you speak about your fulfilled heart! With your husband and your God! I love the two of you so much!
Post a Comment