I love the messages you guys are are sharing, I guess I still take it all in from an elementary level sometimes like that Jesus is real LIVING water! like WHAT is that?! Too awesome for me! i was actually reading John about he fish and loaves story and I was like whoa how awesome it must have been to see Christ do that and plus the way the 3 of us can eat we would all be believers real QUICK ;) haha. the one thing i have been coming up with in my mind lately is GOD IS GOOD and that's that. It seems to have sustain me. I think Jesus said the best things short sweet and simple. And i have to say if we do get together tomorrow I think i will be an awesome experience in Gods wonderful creation!
Much Love Ladies~
~T~
Free Charcters In Roblox
5 years ago
2 comments:
God blows my mind! Yes, I often feel like rolling on the floor!!!
*Chels
Ahh, yes... the floor rolling phenomenon! It is always grand to roll on the floor in response to the endless "goodness" of Almighty God. I appreciate the wonder and awe each of you wonderful ladies express toward our wondrous Creator. His Spirit is truly evident in each of you :)
Post a Comment