"Hungry I come to you for I know you satisfy
I am empty but I know Your love does not run dry
...I'm falling on my knees, offering all of me
Jesus, You're all this heart is living for "
It is amazing to know and feel God's unconditional love. He cannot love us any more, or any less than He already does. We can't mess up so bad to the point where He stops loving us. That is so.... comforting. When we seek Him and His righteousness, He will fulfill and satisfy us in ways we have never experienced before. It is the ultimate high.We crave it and yearn for it. We become addicted to the joy and peace of mind that only He can bring. Once you have tasted His awesome goodness, nothing else compares. Because of this perfect love and satisfaction that He has provided, I offer myself to Him. To give myself as a living sacrifice to His will, for all that He has done for me. I will strive to live for Him. It is the least I can do.
-Rejoice
Free Charcters In Roblox
5 years ago
1 comment:
You are so right Rejoice! God offers so much for us..all we can do is live to serve and worship God. We are a new creation for Him!
I have just been thinking of how He gave us the ministry of reconciliation (through Christ) and doesn't count our sins against us. WOW. And this is the GREAT news we have to share with everyone. He loves us SO MUCH and wants to BLESS US. : ) What a powerful story He has given us to share! God is a very giving God.
Post a Comment