Friday, August 8, 2008

Sweet little gift from God

On Wednesday I had the opportunity to see a sweet gift from God. I watched my friends daughter while her and her husband went to the hospital. My friend B was going to be induced and give birth to a little baby boy! Around 5:30 I got a pix msg. from them of their precious little one. He was finally here! I hurriedly went to the hospital to take their daughter to visit her new baby brother. Let me just tell you there are no words to speak to define the brilliance of that moment when the whole family united. Their daughter was so excited she did a forward roll on the hospital floor! As a tear came to my eye I suddenly realized (yet once again) the awesomeness of God and the beauty and love of a family.

After the family spent some time together I got to hold little baby D. It is amazing that this little tiny 5 pound baby will grow up, learn about Jesus and one day have a family of his own. WOW! Baby D is Gods creation and he already has a life planned for him, as for us all. God is absolutely beautiful in all that he does. Thank you God for all of your wonderful creations!
* Chels

2 comments:

J C Girls said...

And they All said AMEN!!!

:D that will be me in a few months!!

:D
~T~

Jon Scott Birch said...

What in the world?! A forward roll on the hospital floor in her excitement? This floor rolling stuff is everywhere! lol