
1 John 4:7[ God's Love and Ours ] Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
I want all of you guys to know how much I love you and how blessed I am to have TRUE friends like you all. I appreciate all that you share with me, all of your encouragement, and even working through things together. Thank you all for being so honest with me about your life. Our Love does flow from our hearts because we love God and seek HIM.
You know I am here, as we all are, to talk, support and help.
2 comments:
this makes me miss everyone even more!
ps makes me want to cry :(
~T~
Dont cry! I did't want to make you upset. Just know I love you guys and you are in my prayers always!
Love,
*C
Post a Comment