I am so thankful that the Lord saved my life by removing me from my old life and bringing me through all the hard spots and the unfavorable times. Like a diamond we need to be put under Ultimate pressure and beauty is the end result. I am most thankful for my family who have formed and reformed in only God's way, my sibling who is a blessing in my life because I am preparing to be the best example I can be to show this new person what and Who they want to be involved with, my two Best Friends who I have only just begun to get closer and share with all the dreams that lie in my heart and who i can go to the beach and kayak with, for the young men of GOD in my life they all are a true life from God showing me what kind of person I now choose to be with, they all are wonderful examples, Bay Shore church for giving me a place of home when I am home from school and the place where I fine AMAZING fellowship! and most importantly Jesus for dieing for me, because he LOVES ME!! I am thankful for how he has blessed me in my fiances in my relationships and in my physical being. Lord here is my thanksgiving and PRAISE!!!! Lord help me to stay straight and to hear Your Shepherd's call. And Lord I pray for all those who are in my life and i ask that you bless them and to bless who ever is in their life and so on.
In Your Name I Pray, JESUS
~AMEN~
Free Charcters In Roblox
5 years ago
2 comments:
Amen sister! : ) I am so greatful for friends like you two. This is our time and God is showering so many blessings on the three of us. Lives are being changed and eyes are being opened.
Love,
Chelsea
Indeed! I loveeee you guys :)
Post a Comment