Hello out there lovely ladies! I actually typed hell first, instead of hello. Haha. This is my first time being involved in a group blog so I really don't know what to say. I've had my livejournal since 2002 and you would probably think I was on some sort of drugs if you read my old entries. Anywho, as you probably know I've been debating on this whole school thing since February. Today I realized that I miss it. I want to go back. Not to UD, of course, because they've taken my money and my sanity. I'm not exactly sure where or what but I have a few ideas. I'll just have to ask God to guide me in this endeavor. I could always be a professional student...
P.S. I won the page pebbles off of Ebay.
I know you guys were worried. Crisis averted!
P.P.S. I'm old Greg!
- Crackalackin'
Free Charcters In Roblox
5 years ago
1 comment:
Welcome Cracker, lol. Great to have you. Hey I am happy you won the page pebbles by the way. That is a bonus. SO....School, yes. Education is a great thing. Maybe online classes? I do not know there are lots of options. God will lead you to where you need to be! You have lots of talents and a creative mind.
Lots of love,
Chels
Post a Comment