Ok so I had another dream last night. i remember it in bits and pieces but here it is!
I was living in this metropolis area some what industrial and it was sunny out a normal day and remember getting this "The time has come" feeling like any day. This one day I was walking down the side walk and there were people milling about and the sky started to turn like a storm was brewing but then something strange but AWESOME happened it turned this deep vibrant emerald color and then it changed to RED! like a deep pure RUBY! but it wasn't dark out it was "sunny" out but the sky was red. then the ground started to shake and tremble and i remember taking cover in an old school and then the air/light was red inside too! it was awesome and then it got cold and i felt a different source moving like a not so good one like a spirit of fear and i remember "adopting" this child that i saw all by it self [ not sure boy/girl] but i remember protecting it from this fear source and i knew we had to get outside and out of this cold place and people were running everywhere trying to get away from this red light and only a few people were calm. I think I became calm when i realized that the child and i had to get out of the building.
I think that the red light was God and i think i was afraid of the wrath and I think I wasn't entirely sure if I had lived entirely how He wanted me too and that's when i went into the school like building. While the ground was still shaking I felt even worse hiding from God and when i found this child I chose to protect its faith and realized where I potentially could have dropped the ball so when i returned to the outside light I felt better and an Ultimate Peace came over me and everything that I wanted on Earth I feel like i received instantly. Like Insta-Blessing... kinda I'm not sure. but that's what the dream was. I loved it! i don't ever remember dreaming in COLOR so VIBRANTLY!! it was beautiful and the RED was the most beautiful!
~Tara~
Free Charcters In Roblox
5 years ago
3 comments:
That sounds super vivid! It reminds me of the war movies. But on a lighter note, I think its awesome how you tried to protect the child's innocence and you made the decision to combat your initial fear of the light in hopes of the child's best interest. That's brave!
who wrote that last comment please?
haha :)
MEEE (REJOICEEEE)
Post a Comment