Hey Girls!
i hope all i well and i wanted to let you in on something that i think is going to be a slight challenge and it has to do with not having great friends who support you and "Get it" and it makes me sad but i guess it only the first few day when no one has anything to do really but i guess i just have to remember the Christ is my ideal friend but its hard when you live in the world with people who live of it. and plus I'm feeling a little down because i am broken physically i am exhausted but hopefully i will survive the 6 am practices :/ so i want to let you guys know that i REALLY REALLY MISS YOU!!
Free Charcters In Roblox
5 years ago
1 comment:
Tara! I have been praying that God would bring someone in your life to "get it" with you. I know that He will provide you with someone, just like how you met all of us as unexpectedly at the perfect timing! He won't leave you lonesome. Until that time, you know who to call ;)
-Joyce
Post a Comment