Amanda, I am sooo happy you guys celebrated your one year! Sounds like u had an awesome time.
We announced we were doing a blog one night at small group and said if anyone was interested to let me know and everyone changed the sub. so I didnt think u guys were interested. Plus I knew u already had one. If you want to post on jcgirls I would love that and I can give u all the sign on info. The more the merrier. Hope u are having a great day. Ill call u later tonight with sign on stuff.
3 comments:
Super cute! Miss u girls :)
-Joyce
I guess you guys just forgot to tell me that we have a blog...
Amanda,
I am sooo happy you guys celebrated your one year! Sounds like u had an awesome time.
We announced we were doing a blog one night at small group and said if anyone was interested to let me know and everyone changed the sub. so I didnt think u guys were interested. Plus I knew u already had one. If you want to post on jcgirls I would love that and I can give u all the sign on info. The more the merrier. Hope u are having a great day. Ill call u later tonight with sign on stuff.
Post a Comment