Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My grandmother


I hope that I am just like my grandmother. She is so loving, caring and STRONG in her faith. It never wavers. My uncle (her son) passed away yesterday due to cancer and her strength spoke more than any words ever could. She knows her Father and that he is going to take care of everything including her. My grandmother was at peace although her world was falling apart, and she lost her best friend. Why??? GOD, JESUS, THE CROSS, HIS LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE, HIS GOODNESS. My uncle is with Jesus know rejoicing in Heaven which is a miracle in itself. God is good and his love never fails. I only hope that my other family members could see this. I thank God for my grandmother and her faith and the many prayers she has lifted up for our family.


*Chelsea

2 comments:

J C Girls said...

I am soo sorry to hear about your uncle. For some reason this morning, God put in my heart to pray for you intently. I didn't know what it was about, but in my heart, I felt that you were carrying a heavy burden. I am happy that you can see such a good example in your grandmother. At this pace that you are going, in your spiritual growth, I know that you will be able to attain her maturity and maybe even surpass it. I am praying for you and your family.

Love,
Joyce

Jon Scott Birch said...

My prayers are also ascending before the Almighty's throne on you and your family's behalf. Your stability in Christ, miss Chelsea, will be the anchor for many around you, though at times you may not even be aware of it. I envy your uncle, for he is home.